Donation Step 1 of 3
Please provide your donation information.
For prompt assistance or if you need further help, please contact us. Our dedicated support team is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
1. What is 95 Care Fund?
“95” is pronounced as “lend me a hand/help me” in mandarin. The project is targeted to promote the two main core beliefs, which are “self-help” and “asking for help”. For Life Line Association, “self-help” is considered as a process of self-learning and self-growth, so that one can enhance their self-awareness. In terms of “asking for help”, it is defined as one’s proactiveness in searching for external support in the circumstances when one could not be able to engage in self-help.
2. Is our donation direct debit each month / each quarter?
Life Line Association has been using “Credit Card Auto Transfer Services” from banks. We hope that this service can provide convenience to the public by auto-debiting the donations from the respective bank account each month. Besides, according to your information as indicated in the donation form, we will make request to the bank for your donation funds. E.g., if you have stated the donation amount as RM95 per 3 months, the respective bank will auto debit RM95 for every 3 months.
3. How will the donation been used?
According to your option as indicated in the donation form, your donations will be spent in the respective group’s activities. To facilitate the volunteering services to the public, it may be spent during the stage of organizing or implementation of the event.
4. Can I transfer the donation by myself if I don't want to use my credit card?
Of course, if donors want to make the donation via bank transfer, we are also welcome! Self-transfer donor will be recorded as a one-time donation and will not be counted as a recurring donation.
Other donation method:
**Remarks: if need donation receipt/tax receipts, please record transfer back to returning of: https://tinyurl.com/2p8juhxr
5. How do I get the donation receipt?
6. What can donors do if they want to modify their personal information/update credit card number/change their donation mode, etc.?
The donors can contact the administration office (+6011-1092 1995), click on: https://tinyurl.com/2p8juhxr
7. If I want to terminate the credit/debit card auto debit services, can I stop this service?
Yes, you need to notify the admin department 15 days in advance by email ([email protected]) , and the termination process will need one week time for processing
8. If I want to register for the recurring donation, is it ok to use the credit card of another person (eg: family member)?
Yes, donors can fill in their personal information on the donation form, and when they enter the iPay 88 payment page, they can fill in the credit card holder’s information.
The admin department will issue a donation/tax-exempted receipt to the donors according to the info filled in on the donation website, while the bank will deduct the amount from the credit card holder.
9. How do I get the donation receipt?
10. How do I know my donation has been successfully completed?